About the role
The Microsoft 365 Engineer plays a key role in our client’s Enterprise Procurement team. As a member of this team, you will be responsible for designing, building, and supporting solutions end-to-end for our customers. You will be accountable for delivering a first-class experience for consumers of our Intelligent Workplace services.
As a M365 Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Designing, building, configuring and supporting cloud infrastructure using M365 services such as Azure AD, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and OneDrive for business
- Support all M365 installations, problem solving and testing to ensure the availability, validity and reliability of QinetiQ’s Azure Platform environment;
- Troubleshooting and resolving assigned incidents.
- Daily monitoring and maintenance of the M365 environment;
- Liaising and maintaining working relationships with key staff, projects and third party partners to drive solution outcomes;
- Reporting and communicating with IT management on key issues and task outcomes;
- Actively participating in regular operational meetings.
To be successful in the role of M365 Engineer you will need to bring with you:
- Experience in planning, designing, configuring, implementing and supporting the Azure/Microsoft 365 environments
- Experience deploying, administering and managing M365 environments.
- Experience with configuring and administration Azure Endpoint Management;
- Knowledge of working with Microsoft 365 Information Protection and Compliance frameworks
- Demonstrated experience with Azure Active Directory and associated processes and configurations;
- Experience with scripting languages such as PowerShell, Bicep or Python
- Proven experience with ITIL framework and processes
- Displays Initiative, discretion and judgement in the performance of relevant duties and maintains confidentiality
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail and the ability to work effectively as part of a team