About the Company
The company offers an extensive selection of hardware and retail products. As a company, they are committed to innovation, value, quality and providing a full range
of work and lifestyle products.
About the Role
Our client is looking for a motivated leader with the ability to ensure warehouse processes are consistently followed and the warehouse team work together to accomplish warehouse strategic goals.
You will be responsible for maintaining an efficient and productive warehouse function which ensures contracted outcomes are achieved in a
timely and cost effective manner.
- Have lead a medium size team of warehousing workforce.
- Supervising the day to day running of the warehouse operations with specific focus on picking, wrapping, loading orders for despatch, ensuring all orders are delivered in full and on time.
- Supervise and train warehouse staff, providing guidance, feedback and performance management.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing new processes to improve warehouse efficiency.
- Ensure compliance with relevant health and safety procedures and regulations.
- Execute DIFOT and will work with ERP Systems.
- Experience in leading a warehouse team of at least medium size.
- Proven experience within a Warehouse Management position.
- A savvy on a forklift – efficiently and safely operate a forklift. Forklift licence is desirable.
- Experience in Production Planning, Logistics Planning, ERP based systems, Inventory Management Systems and advanced Microsoft Officer preferred
- Strong Awareness of environmental, health and safety matters
- Positive attitude with strong problem-solving skills, team player.