About the role
As a Warehouse Manager, you have a good understanding of end to end warehouse operations, coaching staff and liaising with customers providing exceptional customer service. Reporting directly to the Business Manager , you will be an integral part of our growing team and be required to lead by example and be able to take control of the warehouse operations. You will utilise your existing skills and knowledge in this operations-based role.
- Management of a medium size team of warehousing workforce.
- Supervising the day to day running of the warehouse operations with specific focus on picking, wrapping, loading orders for despatch, ensuring all orders are delivered in full and on time.
- Supervise and train warehouse staff, providing guidance, feedback and performance management.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing new processes to improve warehouse efficiency.
- Ensure compliance with relevant health and safety procedures and regulations.
- Execute DIFOT and will work with ERP Systems.
- Experience in leading a warehouse team of at least medium size.
- Proven experience within a Warehouse Management position.
- A savvy on a forklift – efficiently and safely operate a forklift. Forklift licence is desirable.
- Experience in Production Planning, Logistics Planning, ERP based systems, Inventory Management Systems and advanced Microsoft Officer preferred
- Strong Awareness of environmental, health and safety matters
- Positive attitude with strong problem-solving skills, team player.