About the Company
Our client is the most dependable and quickly developing Business Internet Providers in Australia, New Zealand, and Asia. Our client network carries the internet and telephony traffic for a portion of Australia’s biggest organizations and government divisions.
- Responsible for the implementation, support & ongoing maintenance of the telephony systems.
- Troubleshooting of telephony and network interactions for existing partners
- Develop architecture plans for voice services
- Managing the network and voice architecture
- Diagnosing problems affecting systems and services & resolve within short timeframes to enable availability, continuity & integrity of services
- Plan network capacity for network and perform troubleshoot on existing network.
- Analyze all security problems on network and develop new technologies to cater it.
- At least 5 years of professional software development experience working on voice, conferencing, & messaging infrastructure
- A solid background in Telephony networks, Voice over IP (VoIP) & SIP
- Strong IP networking and Linux skill. Experienced Linux user
- MySQL/MariaDB/Postgres knowledge
- Pure Asterisk configuration from source is a must
- Version control via Git