Website DNA Talent
Technical SEO Lead
About the Company
Our client is a Search & Social Expert agency focusing on best practice solutions for medium to large companies. Dedicated to search and striving to be the best in the field. Has full Google qualifications including AdWords and Analytics.
About the Role
Looking for someone who lives and breathes SEO and wants to complement the existing SEO team and will set SEO strategy. The group has only a small group of quality clients to avoid time being split between a huge number of priorities.
- Making growth and business decisions alongside SEO director to help us improve performance
- Upskilling the team through training, mentorship, and progression plans
- Managing big accounts and talking to clients
- Planning, road mapping, and project managing Technical SEO campaigns and accounts
- Completing audits and breaking them down into client-specific recommendations that will drive results
- Building out/improving Google Data Studio dashboards
- 5+ years in technical SEO.
- Have managed a team before.
- Used to working with multiple stakeholders to get things done.
- Want to work with national brands.
- Above all else, loves training and mentoring people to be the best they can be.
- Wants to be responsible for growing the team and delivering results that make other SEOs envious.
- Wants to grow a career.