Website DNA Client
Due to business growth, our client is seeking for an experienced Talend Developer to work with an IT outsourcing company that accelerate client’s journey to their digital future.
As Talend Developer, you will possess in-depth knowledge of big data technologies and a desire to work in a DevOps environment where you will have end-to-end accountability for developing, deploying and supporting your data assets as well as creating templates and implementation methods and standards.
- Work with business users and client technical teams in defining the requirements and technical specifications for data transfer, ingestion and transformation.
- Manage end to end delivery of data ingestion, manipulation, transformation, and orchestration
- Automate and optimise data flows
- Continuously develop new and improved data engineering best practice capabilities
Essential skills and experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an ETL developer or Data Engineer.
- Proven experience using Talend.
- SQL knowledge and experience.
- Proven experience with data modelling and reporting.
- Hadoop, AWS, CGP experience is desirable but not essential.
- Experienced with CI/CD
- Collaborative attitude
If this sounds like you, then send your CV and covering letter through to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org