Website DNA Client
Our client is a large global organisation with category leading brands. They are focusing on continuous improvement across their supplier relationships and seek a Supply Chain Manager who can work collaboratively with suppliers and manufacturers to improve processes and create efficiency across the supply chain.
Based in Melbourne, the Supply Chain Manager is a key role with responsibilities in the area of trade sales, swaps, procurement and general relationship management. The role leads many of the core trading processes, including the sales/procurement budgeting process and ongoing review of the forecasting and position management process.
- The Supply Chain Manager must ensure that supplies / services are available when they are needed to meet changing levels of demand of the business.
- Proven strong track record in implementing and managing an S&OP process.
- Develop and implement standard operating procedures and processes
- Your analytical approach will complement hands-on forecasting and multi-faceted supply chain planning expertise.
- Review and update 3PL agreements for interstate and international deliveries
- Help to define and implement a new inventory management system
- The ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
Essential skills and experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Procurement and/or Supply Chain Management or equivalent years of experience
- Diploma in Management or equivalent/higher
- Strong track record in implementing and managing an S&OP process
- Track record of being able to identify and drive continuous improvement and change management initiatives to develop a customer focused, best practice division
- Analytical and project management skills
- Develop effective working relationships with internal/external customers
- Highly developed interpersonal communication skills
- Leadership and team development expertise
If this sounds like you, then send your CV and covering letter through to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org