Website DNA Client
Celebrating a passionate and solutions driven culture, we have a strong track record of attracting and rewarding talented people. The business is profiting from thriving market conditions and has experienced a significant upturn in growth and profits in recent years
The purpose of the Supply Chain Analyst role is to partner with General Managers and other Management to ensure their portfolio of customers is continuously optimising their supply chain and overall business. In the pursuit of best practice, the Supply Chain Analyst will present projects of work that identify and deliver benefits the customer’s business and supply chain function.
This busy, varied and interesting role will see you servicing and growing a portfolio of commercial clients.
- Collecting and analyzing supply chain data
- Recommending improvements to boost performance and reduce costs
- Coordinating with other professionals to implement changes and new systems
Essential skills and experience
- Supply chain background
- Strong technical knowledge of Demand & Supply Planning Systems (e.g. JDA, Gains, Oracle, SAP)
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interrogate data.
- You’ll need to be someone who can embrace complexity with the ability to handle this ever changing and fast-paced environment.
- Analytical skills and experience supporting complex supply chain projects
- Establish & maintain positive interfaces / working relationships with all key stakeholders including working with senior management and clients
If this sounds like you, then send your CV and covering letter through to the following email address: email@example.com