Website DNA Client
Our client is creating a marketplace of edge cloud locations, capacity and services that will connect developers with the world’s largest mobile networks to power the next generation of applications and devices. In order to do this, we are bringing together a community that includes application developers, device makers, mobile network operators, equipment manufacturers, systems integrators, and more.
Our company already has a live edge cloud today in several global regions, and are committed to worldwide coverage of these highly distributed edge resources and services to enable the present and rapidly evolving future demands of consumer and enterprise XR (AR/VR/MR) experiences, autonomous everything and next-generation content delivery use cases as well as other compute intensive, latency sensitive and pervasive & immersive applications.
We are looking for experienced Solution Architect who possess a unique balance of technical depth and strong interpersonal skills with a proven track record of delivering results in an external facing software / technology sales, business development or consulting role.
The right candidate will be able to think strategically, partner with customers, account management, business development, engineering, and product teams to craft scalable, flexible and resilient architectures that address customers’ business problems and accelerate the adoption of the our platform. In collaboration with other members of the Business Development team, you will drive adoption across a broad set of mobile operators, developers and device makers. As a trusted customer advocate, the Solutions Architect will help organizations understand best practices around platform integration and be able to capture and effectively communicate roadblocks and requirements to Product and Engineering.
- Map customers’ technical requirements and business objectives to the business’ product solutions and strategy.
- Present business product vision, architecture, technical strategy and roadmaps to executives, technical management, operations management and technical engineers.
- Provide expert technical troubleshooting and support.
- Act as a technical resource for customers’ continuous education.
- Maintain deep technical and business knowledge of cloud computing, mobile networks, mobile applications, industry directions and technical trends.
- Maintain working knowledge of edge initiatives & solutions.
- Work cross functionally with Product Management, Marketing and other members of the Business Development team to establish executive relationships.
- Assist in preparation of proposals, statement of work and supporting documents for proposals.
- Lead Pilot exercises and other projects in customer labs to validate solutions.
- Work collaboratively with Product Management and Engineering during the development, launch and continuing refinement of business product requirements, roadmap and platform.
Essential skills and experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field & 10+ years of experience.
- A deep understanding of mobile networks and cloud technologies, developer tools and architectures.
- Experience working within enterprise development teams.
- A deep understanding of prominent software development methodologies.
- Have experience supporting large customers.
- Willingness to travel, as needed, up to 50%.
- Enthusiastic, self-starter with strong executive presence.
- Well organized with strong writing and general communication skills.
If this sounds like you, then send your CV and covering letter through to the following email address: email@example.com