Website DNA Client
Join one of the country’s fastest growing start-up which is proud of its strong technical background. Be part of a company that is at the forefront of technology and innovation within a huge and exciting industry!
We have an opportunity for a Software Engineer to join our expanding team, based in our main office in Melbourne CBD. Our innovative systems include highly efficient and large-scale platforms built on Java/Spring Boot/Hibernate, running on Docker containers and deployed in Kubernetes clusters in Google Cloud Platform. Reporting to the IT Manager, this is an opportunity for you to maintain, develop and implement software solutions across the organisation. Take control of significant projects within a large enterprise and work in collaboration with other team members.
- Support, maintain, and build APIs, tooling, automations, and monitoring services using technologies and services such as, or similar to: GCP, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Java, Spring Boot, Vaadin, Reactor, Jenkins, PostgreSQL, Swagger, OpenAPI, etc.
- Conducting design and code reviews, and providing advice and support to junior members of the team
- Consistently responding rapidly to systems problems; resolving them quickly and effectively and communicating solutions with relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure that solutions are developed within agreed time frames and to the agreed scope set by business;
Essential skills and experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Programming and Applications Design, coupled with tertiary qualifications in Computer Science or a related discipline;
- In depth knowledge of the System Development Life Cycle;
- Ability to communicate problems of a technical nature to all levels of management.
- Experience working in working with a multi-disciplinary team on an agile development project.
If this sounds like you, then send your CV and covering letter through to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org