Website DNA Client
We are seeking a Software Engineer – Backend in the Security team. You will work to create products you can be proud of, and that our users will love. As Backend Software Engineer, you will mostly work with Ruby in Rails, and will be encouraged to get involved in some Elixir, frontend JS, and infrastructure as well.
This role is open to candidates in Melbourne, or remote Australia-wide and New Zealand as long as you have a reliable internet connection and are willing to travel to Melbourne approximately four times per year for two weeks at a time (pandemic permitting).
- Implement and release products and features with Ruby on Rails
- Write and maintain automated test coverage
- Conduct peer code reviews
- Work collaboratively in a high performing Agile team
- Collaborate with peers on software design, planning and specification
Essential skills and experience
- At least 3 years of software development experience, preferably in a back end or full stack capacity
- Strong commercial experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience working in a small environment with a product-based company
- Good programming practices and knowledge of software design
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly and happy to work with React, GraphQL and Kubernetes
If this sounds like you, then send your CV and covering letter through to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org