Website DNA Talent
About The Company
This company are growing due to the demand of their products and platform. This organisation pride themselves on their open, collaborative and dynamic culture which encourages people to thrive, and give their best whilst being supported, developed and nurtured. They care about their people, environment and the impact they make.
About The Role
Contribute to a future-ready, high quality and performant code base. You’ll work closely with the product development team to deliver new features and systems to support the rapidly growing platform. You will be building backend services and APIS which power the platform, use TDD to ensure feature quality, refactor the codebase and participate in code reviews and paired programming. This is a highly transparent, open and honest atmosphere where you’ll be surrounded by amazing people all working towards the same mission.
As a Software Engineer you will be responsible (not limited to) for contributing to technical solutions, writing clean, well designed codes, testing and maintain the core product software to ensure strong optimisation and functionality. In doing so, you’ll be able to build upon your skillset and be empowered to provide solutions outside of your role.
- PHP – Laravel or Symfony (commercial experience)
- Experience in Relational Database Management Systems (Preferably MySQL)
- Demonstrated ability to write automated tests at multiple levels (unit, integration, e2e)
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Experience designing / implementing REST APIs
Nice to have
- Experience with AWS cloud services
- Strong experience with SQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Flexible working — 2-3 days working from home a week
- Great team culture and supporting you through all challenges throughout the project.
- Company Bar with all types of beverages
- Monthly Lunches, Fridays Social and Milestone celebrations
- Ongoing development and coaching for career progression