Website DNA Client
A fast growing and exciting software company is looking for a Software Developer. This rapidly growing company, backed by established industry gurus, are working at the leading edge. You will join a motivated world-class team of engineers and scientists to develop incredible intelligent autonomous systems involving machine learning, robotics, computer vision, AI and distributed computing.
This will be combined with a solid understanding of software development principles and approach. These fundamentals can be evidenced by excellent grades and a top engineering degree from a well-known and respected university.
The successful candidate will be joining a forward thinking organisation where sharing ideas and developing their people is how they have built their success
- Collaborate closely with technical and non-technical counterparts to understand our customers’ problems and build products that solve them
- Work as an active team member in an agile team and participate in the entire development life cycle, from requirements to delivery
- Promote engineering best practices, such as: code reviews, test-driven development, pair programming, etc.
Essential skills and experience
- Experience working with at least one of the following software systems: web frameworks, databases, APIs, microservice architectures
- Experience in at least one of the following software domains: frontend development, backend development, data processing pipelines
- Basic algorithms and data structures for software development.
- Basic understanding of machine learning and/or distributed systems.
- They will also require experience working with a multi-disciplinary team on an agile development project.
If this sounds like you, then send your CV and covering letter through to the following email address: email@example.com