Website DNA Client
Based in Melbourne CBD, you will be a senior member of the team. You will make a positive impact on the quality of the company’s offer by leading the design and UX activity for essential accounts. You will also mentor and support other key members of the team and contribute to the development of the company’s strategy.
This role is dynamic and hands-on. As Senior UX/UI Designer, you will be expected to support the delivery through user-centred design methods: translate user needs, business objectives, and technology capabilities into world-class experiences for leading companies and essential clienteles. You will need to be comfortable facilitating workshops with senior stakeholders, managing and undertaking research with users and communicate using personas, interactive prototypes and user journeys.
The Senior UI/UX Designer works within the creative team to develop a cohesive experience throughout our platform in order to increase user satisfaction. The ideal candidate is responsible for guiding the UX design process through its completion
- Partner with the creative team to maintain and lead a stunning and cohesive UX design and user experience across the website, providing expertise and UX mentorship that embodies our brand positioning
- Take responsibility for the user experience design of all sites
- Working closely with a team of talented developers
- Oversee and approve the creation of all wireframes, prototypes, user flow diagrams and interaction designs
- Manage all forms of requirement gathering, user research and usability testing ensuring the best methods are selected for each project and client
Essential skills and experience
- At least 4 years’ experience designing user experience for native mobile products
- Strong understanding of UX research methodologies whilst showcasing the ability to translate findings in to sketches, designs and prototypes.
- Ideally a portfolio showcasing examples of both IOS and android designs.
- Ability to work in an agile environment and be able to work both independently and collaboratively.
If this sounds like you, then send your CV and covering letter through to the following email address: email@example.com