Website DNA Talent
Senior Software Engineer
Our Client makes cool stuff and needs cool people. In particular, they are looking for a great engineer who is desperate to join a tight-knit team of brilliant people who want to build towards a big vision and make the world rethink how we buy and sell real estate. Work closely together to deliver a level of quality that other companies dream about.
To be considered cool, you’ll need to be keen to work closely with others, debate solutions and push for the best outcome. You’ll love tech, strive to find the right balance of scope to deliver something great and on time. You’ll be willing to share your knowledge with others and be keen to learn from others, because in the end, we are merely judged by what we ship.
- Someone who is experienced in developing and delivering software using Agile methodologies
- Someone who is passionate about coaching, mentoring, and growing a team of talented people
- Someone who is passionate about software development and actively keeps up to date with new tech
- Someone with real-world experience in object-oriented programming languages (eg C#, Java, C++)
- Someone who has worked with SQL/NoSQL databases and is comfortable designing and implementing database solutions
- Someone with Spring framework, Microservices, and ORM technologies experience
Stuff you’ll do
This is a key role that determines our mission to succeed and you’ll need to:
- Work with your tight-knit crew to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Take initiative and be responsible for technical solutions to data quality and work flow challenges.
- Discover, discuss and debate approaches to problems and work collaboratively with the crew to determine the best path forward.
- Champion and cultivate our culture.
Tools you’ll use
We’re a pretty new-age company, so the stuff you’ll be using is like:
- Slack for team communication.
- Notion and/or Trello for documentation and plannning.
- Microsoft Office. Joking. We don’t use that crap.
- Google Apps for mail, docs etc.
- Figma for reviewing and analysing product designs.
- Keynote for presentations. Trust us, we’ll show you the light.
- Beer/cider on tap and a rooftop with city views
- Free breakfast, good coffee
- Unlimited snacks
- A shiny new Mac
- A sweet 32” 4K screen
- Food just randomly appears sometimes
- Pool table, table tennis and other games.
- Formal fridays where we dress up nice and do a fancy lunch together.
- A stylish desk set up.
- Formal hack-days / side projects
- Most importantly, you get the people: we’re damn proud of the product we’re making and the industry we’re changing. Creating something we’re genuinly passionate about together means we share a special kind of connection (#feels).