Website DNA Client
We are currently seeking a Senior Software Developer to join a project which is focused on building a new application for the organisation that aims to enhance individual’s digital experience. The developer/s will be heavily involved in interface-design and enabling complex integrations with existing organisational systems to allow the application to deliver its intended business outcomes.
The initial contract will be until 23 December 2019. The organisation has an ongoing pipeline of work and, subject to performance, there will be a strong possibility of extension for the successful candidate. The preferred start date is as soon as possible.
- Undertake API Development within the Dell Boomi platform, based upon provided specifications and in accordance with business requirements.
- Apply a strong understanding of software design patterns, source control management and good coding practices.
- Draft and review technical project documentation to a high standard.
- Contribute to internal architecture review and ITIL change management processes as required.
Essential skills and experience
- (Essential) Have extensive hands-on experience in developing software solutions in one or more of the following. C#, Java, C++ in JSE/J2EE or .NET frameworks.
- (Essential) Have extensive experience in SQL, developing optimized queries, stored procedures and functions to solve complex data management activities in Oracle and SQL Server database management systems.
- (Essential) Demonstrated development skills in producing high quality RESTful APIs.
- (Essential) Proficiency in object-oriented programming and experience applying modern design patterns.
- (Preferred) Have experience with source control principle and code repositories (IE: Git, VSTS, etc.)
- (Preferred) Have experience working with software design, software development life cycle, and development methodologies (Agile) and implementation.
- (Preferred) Have excellent problem solving, organizational, decision-making, written, oral and interpersonal skills.
- (Optional) Experience with Dell Boomi architecture, Integration and API development.
- (Optional) Have knowledge of Apache Sling, Spring and Struts Framework, or other MVC frameworks.
The successful candidate will be provided with training and certification in Dell Boomi.
These contractual opportunities do not require a security clearance and is open to both Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents.
If this sounds like you, then send your CV and covering letter through to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org