Website DNA Talent
Senior Sales Executive
About the Company
Our client is the world’s most advanced digital ecosystem for brands that appeal to kids, teenagers and families online. Work with major child and family brands to create a child-safe ecosystem.
About the Role
Our client is seeking an experienced sales professional with a strong background in digital media and advertising to join their growing company. Candidate must have experience in digital media/advertising sales and business development. This role will work closely with the Sales Manager and reports to the State Manager.
- Working with the Sales Manager to continuously grow your understanding of all clients within a defined, designated patch, including their objectives, target audiences, products and consumers.
- Build a comprehensive understanding of the structure of people working on all current and target clients, their associated agencies, fostering positive relationships at all levels.
- Create detailed strategic plans to define, analyse and grow the investment from your defined patch.
- Have a key focus on new business, prioritising your time on client prospecting, meetings and proposals created weekly for clients.
- Work with Sales Manager and account management team on external sales collaterals – ensuring everything is 100% up to date, style-compliant and reflects our products and company correctly.
- Prepare market leading, campaign winning responses to briefs.
- Provide assistance to others in the team where and when they need guidance, support or feedback with pitches going to market.
- Collect and analyse data from previous campaigns and to devise product, campaign and engagement strategies for clients to achieve their objectives.
- Develop and share valuable insights with relevant teams, be the go-to on all client work within your patch.
- Work closely with the APAC team to drive efficiencies and get the best outcomes for the client and company.
- Transitioning IOs into post-sales execution following all processes in place accurately with a high attention to detail.
- Work with the Sales Manager on quarterly OKRs to measure your individual progress and alignment of your goal to the company goal.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant sales work experience in the digital media and/or advertising field.
- You have experience and knowledge in digital ad sales, digital ad business strategy, digital asset management, digital media planning and buying, presentation skills, relationship building, digital market knowledge, presentation skills, analytical skills.
- You’re a self-starter, you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to get things done without direct supervision and understand what it means to deliver excellence to clients.
- You have an unstoppable drive to exceed sales targets through the development and maintenance of key relationships with clients.
- You’re well-organised with a high level of attention to detail and excellent in English verbal and written communication skills.
- You think logically, even under pressure, and come up with innovative solutions to problems.
- You’re awesome in placing high importance on contributing to a great culture with all our people, teams and offices globally.