Website DNA Talent
Timing is perfect for the right opportunity!
This new challenge will innovate & change the future of retail across numerous digital & physical touchpoints. You will identify how we build a program that optimises customer acquisition & increase customer lifetime value.
You will be empowered to drive the product roadmap and will empower your team to create outcomes. You will be responsible for the strategy, execution and optimisation of your product. You will be working alongside Senior and Lead software engineers, to develop our in-country software engineering capability.
You will be expected to:
● Manage the end-to-end product lifecycle for a diverse portfolio of products in execution of the product strategy
● Help to drive product simplification and rationalisation.
● Partner with business stakeholders and clients to identify and evaluate product requirements and develop an outcome oriented product roadmap.
● Ensure that we always build the best products and deliver appropriate solutions for
● Appropriately translate business needs into technical requirements;
● Complete, maintain and update market research and competitor analysis;
● Demonstrate exemplary business analysis skills;
● Collaborate with in-house developers throughout the development and iteration of a product / service / change;
● Work closely with in-house designers to create visually engaging and highly intuitive products and services;
● Identify customer problems by suitably analysing complex datasets;
● Work with third parties to ensure for a successful implementation;
● Write and facilitate the creation of coherent user stories and acceptance criteria;
● Create visuals to meet the needs of the audience (i.e. high-level conceptual visuals,
low-level detailed visuals and everything in between);
● Map end-to-end “as is” and “to be” states;
● Engage with and manage the expectations of various stakeholders at all levels of the organisation;
● Understand the tangible benefits of any change that you’re implementing; and,
● Create, develop and continually challenge the business case for what you’re doing.
Basic qualifications and experience
You’ll have / be:
● At least 3 years experience in a BA/Product Manager role, working on medium to large projects within an agile environment;
● Strong experience in a commercial product, service or bespoke software development environment;
● Worked across multiple work streams and cross-functional teams with incremental
● Completed at least one of the following:
○ Agile training – scrum master / product owner / kanban / lean;
○ BCS Certificate in Requirements Engineering; or,
○ BCS Certificate in Business Analysis Practice.
● Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
You’ll also ideally be / have:
● A passion for working in a dynamic environment;
● The ability to understand new concepts, and show the tenacity to keep asking ‘why’
until clarity is achieved; and,
● The self awareness to know your strengths but humility to recognise there’s always more to learn from others
● Possess the experience and the confidence to engage, influence and educate senior stakeholders and clients
We are building a strong engineering culture that’s all about empowerment and ownership.