Senior Network Operations – Palo Alto
About the Company
The company is a diverse team of experienced ICT professionals who provide technology services to help secure, transform and automate businesses. Together with clients, the company identify business challenges, design and deliver practical, efficient and scalable ICT solutions to meet industry needs. Based on real-world experience, the deep technical skills in core infrastructure and cyber security ensure that the clients they work, the budget and deliver projects are on time.
About the role
This is a new Senior Engineer Network Security position due to continued growth. Responsible for overseeing the security operations of all networks, as well as monitoring and maintaining client’s network and evaluating vulnerability management to assist with security operations. Providing network engineering expertise in the areas of data networks, storage networks, cabling, application load balancing, firewalls and security; emphasis on operational stability and project delivery including design, planning, structure/execution and operational transition.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and technical leads to design and architect the network and network security platforms, leveraging automation and scalability to deliver self-serve and self-managed solutions.
- Lead and guide the technical aspects of network and network security dependent projects, providing expertise, best practices and driving decisions to ensure successful implementation.
- Establish and implement Network and Network Security policies, standards and procedures to ensure consistency and compliance.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to the Network and Network Security platforms and provide ongoing support.
- Create comprehensive technical documentation for the Network and Network Security platforms including architecture, processes and configurations.
- Strong knowledge and industry experience with Palo Alto Networks Strata Firewalls and Palo Alto Networks Expedition.
- CCNP or equivalent level of routing and switching.
- Previous role with an IT&T System Integrator, Professional Consulting Services, Internet Services Provider, or similar organisation.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills to build and maintain effective relationships to resolve issues arising and minimise service disruption.
- With Dell experience is highly desirable but not required.