Website DNA Client
Our client is a leading integrator of information and payment technology / services for intelligent travel solutions. Our people are key to delivering on our major projects; the go Card in Brisbane and the Opal card in Sydney.
Upon joining the company, you will not only be working in an engaging workplace; but you will also receive:
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Discounts on selected health insurance and gym memberships
- Social and Save Club – access to a range of retail savings and discounts as well as many Social events!
The Senior .Net Developer will champion the development of interfaces and software that provide multi-modal transport management across major cities worldwide. This role will participate in requirements definition/clarification by providing feedback and leadership relating to the design, implementation and any operational concerns.
This role will work closely with both external/internal clients as well as other team members to provide opinions, receive feedback and help to overcome any issues that may arise,
Essential skills and experience
- To be considered for the role you will have a minimum of 5 years .NET development experience in a structured back-end environment.
- You will have a strong understanding of enterprise and design patterns and principles with a background developing applications using a micro-services architecture.
If this sounds like you, then send your CV and covering letter through to the following email address: email@example.com