Website DNA Client
Based in Melbourne, this dynamic company has already seen tremendous growth and is looking for a Senior Industrial Designer with extensive and proven experience to help the company service an expanding pipeline of exciting projects.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to learn many aspects of the business and be an active contributor towards the successful management of a global company. On top of that, you should have a positive, enthusiastic attitude, a willingness to learn and be able to work well in a team.
As Senior Industrial Designer, you will bring well-developed design skill set, including excellent concept generation and 3D (SolidWorks) modelling skills, a strong understanding of manufacturing processes, as well as the ability to accurately interpret design briefs and communicate his/her ideas effectively
• Product innovation and technical design
• Concept ideation and sketching resulting in high quality presentations
• CAD rendering and engineering in Keyshot and Solidworks respectively
• Quotations and estimating project timelines
• Technical advisory to the product / design team
• Deliver creative solutions, on-time and on budget is essential
• Collaborate closely with Product managers, Design team & compliance
Essential skills and experience
• Minimum 3 years’ experience of senior industrial design experience
• Strong Solid works CAD modelling, Keyshot, Adobe suite and prototyping experience.
• Excellent attention to detail
• Proven ability to interpret briefs, workshop a brief response and give creative direction to Designers
• Significant design industry experience with relevant tertiary qualifications
• Keen to dive in and help where necessary – to learn, develop and support the team with demonstrated strong organisational skills.
• Demonstrated successful management of projects in design
If this sounds like you, then send your CV and covering letter through to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org