Website DNA Talent
Senior Graphics Designer
About the Company
Our client is a full service creative agency that uses methodologies, technology, and experience to build high performance brands that inspire action from customers.
By leveraging brand, design, interactive, and motion, they deliver effective communication, innovative ideas, and technical expertise.
About the Role
Do you like working with colors and images? Do your designs make people feel something when they see them, or are simply stunning to look at for their form alone. If so then Senior Graphic Designer is the perfect role for someone who wants an artistic touch in all of their work!
In this role you will have the responsibility for the development and production of advertising and design concepts that are fresh, exciting and on brief.
- Develop advertising and design concepts which adhere to the creative brief and are suitable for client presentation with guidance from the Creative Director
- Work with Account Management as required to define the needs of the client and help develop an appropriate creative brief
- Communicate creative recommendations in a clear and compelling manner to internal team
- Present creative recommendations to clients in a clear and compelling manner in both written and verbal forms
- Provide support and guidance to other Designers as required
- Supervise the production of advertising and design concepts, including sourcing, briefing and management of external suppliers
- Production rollout of artwork in line within established style guides
- Preparation of finished artwork and / or provision of instructions to finished artist which meet the specifications of client and supplier
- Proofing and quality control of your own work and when required proofing standing artwork
- Adhere to and use the company Creative’s systems and processes to ensure work is produced to the highest standards within agreed timeframes
- Bachelor of Design or similar degree
- With agency experience
- Conceptual thinker / A creative approach to solving problems
- Strategic thinker
- Experience in copywriting: script writing and creative copy (not long copy)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to plan a project and ensure it stays on track
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
- 3D motion ability – Cinema 4D or Maya (nice to have)
- Animation ability – AfterEffects (nice to have)
- Digital Design capability / UX “thinker” (nice to have)