Website DNA Talent
About the Company
Our Client is a fast-growing, category-leading organization with driven targets and a positive, comprehensive culture. They offer assistance organizations advise their IT with conclusive perceivability into complex half breed IT biological systems, giving unparalleled IT experiences that permit them to seize innovation openings.
- Actively participate in the Software Development life cycle following the Lean-Agile practices.
- Be responsible for software engineering activities including design, development, maintenance and support.
- Develop rapid prototypes and participate in pair programming.
- Follow architecture recommendations, guidelines; Interact with customers; understand use cases and propose solutions.
- Constantly improve product quality, security, and performance. Use and learn about the latest deployment and monitoring tools.
- Participate in code reviews, design and requirement specifications to ensure feasibility
- Work on different areas of the Product
- Promote writing clean code with full coverage for better performance and maintenance.
- Provide leadership and direction to other engineers in the team with feature development and technical approaches.
- Extensive experience in designing and writing highly performant RESTful APIs.
- Ability to reason about software, approaches, expectations, and performance from a high level.
- Experience working on products
- from inception to delivery with the following tech stack; STRONGLY PREFERRED: Go, RDS, S3, EKS, gRPC, C#, MongoDB, Redis
- Excellent communication skills to work within and across multiple teams.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.