Website DNA Talent
Client is looking for great Go developer who possesses a strong understanding of how best to leverage and exploit the language’s unique paradigms, idioms, and syntax. Your primary focus will be on developing Go packages and programs that are scalable and maintainable. You will ensure that these Go packages and programs are well documented and has a reasonable test coverage. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Contribute to the development of new products and services and enhancements to existing
- Design and develop cutting edge and best in the market services
- Play an essential role in software design, architecture, requirements analysis, investigation of new
- technologies, and software development.
- Collaborate as a member of an agile team to get products developed and completed with best in
- class software development practices.
- Working in a fast-paced development environment
- Commitment to team success and positive team dynamics
MUST HAVE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 5 years of experience as Full Stack developer with strong backend skills.
- Strong knowledge of programming language Golang and its paradigms, constructs, and idioms.
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
- Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns
- Experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools, including:
- Dependency management tools such as Godep, Sltr, etc.
- Go’s templating language
- Go’s code generation tools, such as Stringer
- Popular Go web frameworks, such as Revel
- Router packages, such as Gorilla Mux
- Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments
- You enjoy the autonomy of building features without being told exactly what to do
- You have strong SQL skills (PostgreSQL preferable)
- Ideally, you have worked with GraphQL