Website DNA Client
As a manufacturer of top-quality performance oils & lubricants, our client currently services Australian-wide. Specialising in producing large range of lubricating oils within the industrial, transport, agricultural, and automotive sectors, they also produce a large range of non-lubrication products such as diesel engine coolants, brake fluid, degreasers and petrol engine coolants.
This role is perfect for anyone who has sold engine oils and lubricants within the automotive, transport and industrial sectors. You will be involved in all aspects of the sales pipeline from market research, negotiation and preparation of proposals. The role will partner with application engineers on product evaluation and trials to ensure successful development and selling of integrated solutions to meet customer requirements. The role will also involve collaboration with R&D on opportunities for new technology development.
A willingness to be able to travel is an integral part of this role.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing and potential customers
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyse the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Create territory plans including customer call cycles
- Proven ability to work remotely and implement effective call cycles that will involve travel
- Have a can-do attitude and be driven to succeed in achieving your goals!
Essential skills and experience
- Minimum 1 year’s current experience selling oil and lubrication within the above industries.
- Proven track record of successful B2B sales preferably in the chemical industry
- Experience in identifying, researching and presenting new market opportunities highly regarded
- Executive/Corporate level communication and presentation skills required
- Highly developed interpersonal and relationship development capability
- High level of initiative and action oriented
- Team player with enthusiastic and positive outlook
If this sounds like you, then send your CV and covering letter through to the following email address: email@example.com