Website DNA Talent
Sales & Operations Planning Manager
About the Company
Our Client offers a very broad range of products, including garden and hand tools, clotheslines and laundry products, hoses and watering accessories, wheelbarrows, pottery and various garden décor products. They are committed to innovation, value, quality and providing the best selection of products for work and living.
About the Role
The Sales and Operations Planning Manager leads and executes the organization’s sales and operations planning strategy. The purpose of this role is to improve the systems, tools and capabilities within the organization pertaining to Sales and Operations Planning. This critical role will influence and inspire individuals and be the knowledge in formulating strategies and execution, improving performance and ensuring compliance to deliver initiatives that meet or exceed the agreed objectives.
- Lead the Sales and Operations Planning process and engage relationships across the company to deliver value and provide transparency.
- Deliver new Supply Chain platform to accelerate understanding and better planned activities.
- Be responsible for leading the design development, and implementation S&OP Processes and Operating manuals.
- Establish seamless internal relationships with customer facing functions (Supply Chain, Sales, Product, Operations, Marketing) to ensure transparency through value chain for optimal business results.
- Preparation and analysis of monthly, quarterly and annual progress reports and the delivery.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with all internal and external customers.
- Keep up to date with industry and compliance information to assist in discussions.
- Future leader/ mid-career cycle/ 5 – 10 years investment
- Experience in Supply Chain Operations Management in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Garden/Hardware products is considered an asset
- Six Sigma (Green Belt) desirable
- Knowledge of Pronto Systems (Expert would be ideal)
- Must understand production planning and scheduling
- CIPS Certification (an advantage)
- Able to travel domestic/overseas when required