Website DNA Talent
About the Company
Our client is growing, innovative, and leading provider of software solutions and consulting services to the health care sector in Australia.
About the Role
We are looking for an entrepreneurial sales leader – someone who thrives in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment where you will be developing and executing sales strategies, mentoring the team through leadership, and strategically partnering with groups across the organization. The candidate will prospect, attain, grow and maintain the territory while working directly with prospects and channel partners.
Overall the candidate will be responsible for developing a sustainable product sales pipeline to meet forecasted revenue targets.
- Selling Software as a Service (SaaS), solutions and services to current and prospective customers.
- Work with other sales team members to position and leverage sales opportunities to acquire, grow and expand customers.
- Establish and develop a strategy for creating demand within your target accounts or assigned territory.
- Effectively manage the end to end sales cycle from opportunity to deal close.
- Following up with customers to track satisfaction levels and to discover additional revenue opportunities.
- Preparing and delivering presentations to customers at the highest level of management.
- Previous experience selling SaaS solutions to Enterprise customers in this territory.
- Years of experience in successfully selling ROI-driven, networking/security solutions or Enterprise Software Solutions to C-level decision-makers.
- The candidate will have had exceptional personal sales success during his/her early career, preferably followed by a strong track record of leading and managing a sales team within a well-regarded growth company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strategic selling skills, skills in analysing and evaluating territory dynamics to develop and implement a sales plan.