Website DNA Client
Our client is a small and friendly team who values efficiency, values, creativity, and team work.
The successful Sales and Admin Coordinator will possess a desire to provide high levels of customer service with good communication skills. The role will include invoice and client coordination for orders and commencement time with staff. Make no mistake your days will go quickly so you’ll need to be accustomed to working at a rapid pace.
- Helping new & existing clients with customer service & sales queries. This may be via phone, email or in person.
- Data entry of quotes, orders, invoices & supplier purchase orders.
- Maintaining strict customer information records
- General office administration
Essential skills and experience
- Sales experience
- Excellent communication skills – both written & verbal
- Strong capacity to take on & retain new information
- Ability to work under pressure with a focus on digging in & getting the task finished
- A high level of attention to detail
- Sound problem solving skills
- Good knowledge with MS Office and CRM system
If this sounds like you, then send your CV and covering letter through to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org