Website DNA Client
When you join this company, you join a community of people who enjoy coming to work, and a company that genuinely invests in their team members. Based in Scoresby, VIC, you will join a company of 80 people.
The role will involve self-generated and lead driven new business sales, as well as working closely with our existing portfolio to ensure their needs are met through renewal reviews, endorsements and general office administration and compliance
The right candidate will be supported throughout their career, and we will provide a flexible and friendly working atmosphere. The successful candidate will have previous sales and customer service experience. Insurance industry experience is desirable, but not essential.
- Professional and personable with the ability to relate to a variety of people, from site to the corporate world.
- Outbound prospecting to potential customers/clients (B2B) via phone
- Following up on inbound leads that have been generated through marketing
- Proactively qualifying, scoring and assigning leads
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities
- Own and hit revenue targets
- Due to strong brand power of our clients, customers will want to talk to you – it is therefore important for you to appropriately qualify customers in a positive and consultative way.
Essential skills and experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ previous sales experience (phone-based sales preferred)
- Superior negotiation skills
- Energy, drive and a thirst for knowledge
- You are someone with incredible confidence with the ability to hold and maintain conversation
If this sounds like you, then send your CV and covering letter through to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org