Website DNA Client
This well-funded, successful and fast-growing tech start-up with a well-known product is looking to hire a Ruby on Rails Developer to join its expanding software engineering team. The role is based in their Melbourne CBD office.
You will work closely with the rest of the engineering team, along with the CTO and Head of Product, to design and implement new product features and help build a product which is both innovative and useful.
In this role, you will join a strong development team in a senior capacity. It’s expected you will be technical by nature with a strong development background, preferably using Ruby. We believe good developers will pick up the languages they need to.
- Design, develop and maintain API and worker microservices for the internal and client facing automation and orchestration platforms
- Develop thoroughly tested code (TDD) following best practices
- Progress your skills and experience through mentoring and tutorials
Essential skills and experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in Ruby development
- RESTful APIs
- Agile development methodology
- Experience with Test Driven Development and high code coverage
- Java is not required but good to have
If this sounds like you, then send your CV and covering letter through to the following email address: email@example.com