Website DNA Client
An exciting role has opened in Melbourne CBD! Join a dedicated team who are running quality assurance activities to keep the operations of a company at peak performance. We experiment with cutting edge technology, test the bounds of our creativity, and lead our industry down exciting new paths.
Being the QA Engineer, this role will see you working closely with a team of highly skilled engineers, data scientist and quality assurance teams.
- Ensuring quality standards across the project are delivered consistently
- Automating and maintaining tests for large complex applications on hybrid cloud environments
- Designing, developing and executing automation test scripts – integration, regression, end-to-end, stress, volume and performance testing using open source tools
- Engage with BAs, Product Owners, SMEs and vendors to define acceptance criteria for user stories
Essential skills and experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in automation tensing environment
- Good understanding with different types of testing
- Significant experience in test automation
- Exposure to cloud computing services, preferably AWS
- Familiarity with data warehouses, ETL, business intelligence, preferably knowledge of Python/SQL
- Experience in participation of setup of test automation as part of CI/CD pipelines would be advantageous
If this sounds like you, then send your CV and covering letter through to the following email address: email@example.com