Website DNA Client
A remarkable real estate team located within the heart of Melbourne, who have achieved impressive business growth in their property management department. An exciting opening as Portfolio Property Manager has become available where you will be working with a vibrant, fun and innovative team with a strong focus on customer service, professionalism, training and excellence.
Currently we are seeking dedicated and experienced Property Portfolio Managers to manage & build a portfolio of properties and investments.
This company has an amazing team culture & room for career progression.
- Adhere to a defined set of standards to ensure consistency in the delivery of our service.
- Set, monitor and record KPI’s related to your assigned role.
- Managing the portfolio
- Maintain and develop client relationships
- Offer professional advice to clients
- Effectively liaise with landlords & tenants
- Conduct incoming, outgoing and routine inspections
- Complete repairs & maintenance management
- Manage arrears
- Assist with making recommendations for rental increases and lease renewals
Essential skills and experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Property Manager
- Current Certificate of Registration
- Excellent people and relationship building skills
- Technically savvy and well versed with processes within a modernly run Property Management department
- Self-efficient and ability to work autonomously
- Ability to effectively communicate with all clientele
- Well-groomed presentation
If this sounds like you, then send your CV and covering letter through to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org