Website DNA Client
Work for a global leader in door solutions, dedicated to satisfying customers’ needs for safety, security, and convenience. With multiple offices across the states of Australia, they are well-represented on both major and emerging markets.
As Project Manager, you will closely work with the Operations Director and in consultation with relevant senior stakeholders and business teams on the ground-up. You will plan and project manage the end-to-end operational integration of recent acquired businesses.
They have a well-rounded team who create a supportive environment and make this company a great place to work.
- You have a track record of successfully project managing key operational integration activities, such as safety improvements, site layouts, site consolidations, cost reductions and production efficiencies.
- Supporting our exciting journey of growth through acquisition, you understand the different roles and moving parts that it takes to successfully project manage and deliver operational integrations
- You will understand the inherent complexities involved with integrating and consolidating the operations functions of our recent acquisitions.
Essential skills and experience
- Project management of security system or building management system installations
- Site construction management, including WHS and environmental management
- A sound understanding and overview of contracts, scheduling, resource and risk management
- Experience and knowledge of ISO 9001 standards and implementation.
- Ideally with a background gained within a manufacturing, or similar industry
If this sounds like you, then send your CV and covering letter through to the following email address: email@example.com