Website DNA Talent
Ready for a change?
So are we! Our BNPL space, has landed in the market and is always making waves. This role will support the newly formed portfolio, identify opportunities for growth, improvement.
To achieve our ambitious plans, we’re searching for a pragmatic thinker who knows how to find answers. You will own and manage all the end-to-end work that goes into a Product Owner role – roadmap, features and backlog, operational risk management and portfolio performance.
Let’s talk about your background!
- BNPL/ payments experience or Financial services industry experience is going to be really important to help get you up to speed fast.
- Previous experience in Mobile app will be advantageous
- An understanding of contemporary product development practices including agile, design thinking / human centred design, CX, UX with a thirst to find the next big thing
- End-to-end product ownership experience, including a strong track record of delivery and execution.
- Agile mindset and understanding
- Understanding that we work within legislative requirements and compliance practices
- An education that is relevant and useful to this role and evidence of continuous self-learning.
Leave it at the door
Your ego! We’re building on a culture of respecting people for their knowledge not their job title. We all work towards the same mission and goals.
Sound like you?
That’s a good sign! In return for your energy and ideas we offer genuine flexible family life / work balance e.g. adjusted days, hours. Health, well-being and social initiatives to help you feel well and connected, as well as our hugely popular extra week of leave program.
We always support a safe, healthy, engaging and productive working environment for all employees and workers, whether that be in your home, office or a combination of both.