Website DNA Client
As Product Designer, you will provide design expertise for the success and design output for creating innovative and engaging solutions for customers. Based in Melbourne, you will join a forward-thinking company that is embarking on a transformation journey to take the business to new heights.
As we embark on our global growth strategy, we are seeking a skilled and experienced Product Designer that can grow with the business by engaging and working collaboratively with a wide range of stakeholders. The successful candidate will be an ambitious future leader and strong team player who leads by example. You will take ownership of assigned projects and bring the following skills and capabilities;
• Leading the design & development of product from conception, to sampling and production.
• Improve overall design and value through designing new products and strategies that increase overall profitability.
• Development of services and strategies that positively impact the whole customer experience.
• Working with multiple departments to develop strong branding in line with product
• Significant experience designing full and complete detail in 3D CAD with supporting 2D documentation for manufacture
Essential skills and experience
• Proven experience as product designer
• The ability to work at high speed, multi-task, and manage multiple projects at once with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail
• Experience using CAD software such as SolidWorks, CAD, or similar
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced evolving environment
• An innovative and creative approach to all areas of design engineering
If this sounds like you, then send your CV and covering letter through to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org