Website DNA Client
As a result of continuing growth, our client is now requiring a Procurement Manager to join their business to provide supply chain expertise and support across all division in managing supplier base and spend, though expected to grow as the company expands in line with Business Plan Forecasts.
The Procurement Manager will support all aspects of the business from work winning, service delivery and post completion reviews through lessons learned, to ensure our supply chain partners are delivering value for money and service excellence to both the business and our clients.
With a flexible culture and one that is truly collaborative, you will thrive in this fast paced, key expert role supporting our business to achieve. You will develop and execute buying strategies to ensure continuous and cost-effective supply in line with business specifications.
- Developing productive relationships with internal customers and vendors including providing support to the Commercial Manager in preparing, reviewing and negotiating supply contracts
- Achieving best value for money procurement outcomes in line with company procedures
- Maintaining market awareness as to optimum suppliers that will best meet project objectives
- Monitoring and documenting contract/supplier performance
- Overseeing supply chain activities across a broad range or projects
- Contract development, contract management and RFP/RFQ process to completion.
Essential skills and experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in a procurement or contracts role
- Tertiary qualification in a business, commercial, or procurement related degree
- Understanding of procurement, supplier management and relationship management
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage projects involving several stakeholders with varying requirements
- Highly resilient and excellent time/priority management
If this sounds like you, then send your CV and covering letter through to the following email address: email@example.com