Website DNA Client
Based in Melbourne, the team at this company is currently working on some cutting-edge projects and are looking for an experienced full stack PHP developer to join the ranks and drive the development of new features in their applications.
We are looking for a PHP developer to work on medium to large projects, upgrading our client’s legacy systems, someone who can fit into a small team with the ability to work independently when needed.
Our ideal applicant should have a positive attitude and be customer focused, with a minimum of 5+ years development experience.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
Essential skills and experience
- Strong SQL skill, familiar with MySQL and SQL Server
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Continuous Integration (Docker)
If this sounds like you, then send your CV and covering letter through to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org