Website DNA Client
Highly talented PHP backend developer to join a dynamic, continuously evolving and exciting software company.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a successful Melbourne-based company operating across the country and overseas. It is a fantastic place to work where Agile methodology, great technology and full delivery are aligned with team-spirit, work ethics, and Friday drinks. One has got to love smaller companies with accessible management that value their commitments.
For every issue, you will work closely with the team to produce a solution you will be in charge of: You will have to be comfortable working on the full delivery, from design to testing and deployment. Besides, your knowledge of CI/CD will be highly regarded, along with automation principles. Mentorship, partnership, empowerment, ownership and challenges should be motivating and inspiring words to you.
- Building elegant backend solutions.
- Taking ownership of projects to ensure quality and on-time delivery
- Working closely with the frontend team and UX designers.
- Assisting in problem-solving and providing insight and suggestions to upper management on improvements.
- Managing the workload both independently or as a part of the team.
- Extensive experience with MVC frameworks
Essential skills and experience
- 3+ years software design & development experience
- PHP development and knowledge of OOP
- MySQL, DevOps (CI, Linux) a MUST
- Minimum 7 years of senior product design experience
- Nice to have experience in AWS (EC2, RDS)
If this sounds like you, then send your CV and covering letter through to the following email address: email@example.com