Website DNA Talent
About the Company
Our client is united by a common purpose. They’ve just embarked on an exciting journey of growth and market opportunities and are looking for a passionate Partnership Manager to join their ride.
Our client now offers a comprehensive suite of modules that connects the entire school community. Schools are now able to simplify processes and reduce their administrative burden so everyone can focus on achieving their school’s version of success.
About the Role
Our client is looking for a Partnership Manager who can assist in growing their presence in the secondary school market. They are on the hunt for someone with strong skills in developing lasting relationships with prospective school users to build their business further.
The right Partnership Manager will be able to identify and qualify and close new schools in their pipeline. Working with schools in a consultative way; rather than taking a direct sales approach. The goal is to add value to the school program and every interaction with a school should support this goal.
- Running 2 – 3 product demos. These usually take 30-45 mins each and are heavily focused on program design with schools and how we can fit their needs. You will have a designated BD and account management support, so this means no cold calling or support issue handling.
- Facilitating group deals – e.g. Dioceses, independent or Gov school networks etc.
- Present to, manage and close our national and international pipeline.
- Attend events, create bespoke campaigns and act as a brand advocate for The Careers Department.
- Working with schools face-to-face when needed. This is working with students and running work-shops (when requested by the school) to help engage students in decision making.
- Sales experience.
- Education experience (optional, but highly regarded).
- EdTech or SaaS experience highly regarded.
- Target driven individual whilst also being a genuine team player.
- A self-starter with a track record of successful sales development at multiple levels within an organisation.
- A data driven mindset and ability to analyse sales metric to reflect on areas for growth and development.