Our client is revolutionizing the eCommerce space with its sophisticated technology and cloud-based platform. We’ve worked tirelessly to build the most advanced shipping platform to give merchants of any size access to powerful tools that enable their growth.
Our team is full of brilliant, dedicated people focused on revolutionizing the world of eCommerce. It’s no small task. That’s why we’re looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can leverage technology to help solve logistical headaches.
With headquarters in New York and Hong Kong, and offices in London, Singapore, Taipei, and Melbourne, our global team is reimagining the future of commerce. Want to join us?
This is an outstanding full-time opportunity to be part of the world’s leading global ecommerce shipping solution company. This position would suit someone looking for a long-term employment position.
Position Title: Partner Manager
Key Relationships: Partnerships, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success
Job Purpose: The Partner Manager’s goal is to manage and strengthen relationships with existing agency, tech and integration partners while driving revenue generating opportunities through outbounding and onboarding new industry partners.
- Be the Australia and New Zealand partner marketing lead
- Identify and develop joint go-to-market strategies and lead generation opportunities and work with the marketing team to support these opportunities
- Maintain a deep understanding of platform’s solution and be able to articulate its value to partners and their customers
- Maintain and extend high touch digital events, webinars, podcasts, thought leadership contributions to drive brand awareness in each market
- Manage agency, tech and integration partner relationships
- Prospect and generate leads through our database of partners and build a pipeline of new partners utilizing outbound sales tactics
- Be an industry expert in ecommerce for global and domestic logistics
- Analyze trends and results to continually improve your partnerships strategy
- Collaborate with marketing, sales and customer success teams to identify new opportunities for company growth
- Provide partners with ongoing sales and product enablement training
- Plan and execute events and other co-marketing initiatives with partners
- Assist with developing the company’s partner program, processes and documents to enable our partners to become ambassadors of our software and drive leads and revenue through our sales process
Skills & Personal Qualities:
- Skills & Personal Qualities:
- 3+ years of customer facing experience promoting SaaS products
- 2+ years of business development, marketing or partnerships experience
- Experience in the eCommerce space
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills both in person and on the phone
- Proven track record hitting and exceeding quotas with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
- Experience selling to C-Suite and Founders
- Driven, self-motivated and organized
- Hubspot experience desired
- Asana experience desired
- BA/BS degree
What We Offer:
We offer opportunities that will challenge you to solve real business problems, innovate, and grow in ways that you can’t imagine. If you are talented, ambitious, have a sense of adventure, and are interested in building a global business that’s a leader in the eCommerce space, we invite you to learn more about us and join our team.
- Competitive salary, bonus and commission packages
- Equity in the company
- Gym allowance
- Medical Insurance allowance
- Occasionally work from home
- Annual all-company Summit in Hong Kong
- Working with a first class global team!