Website DNA Talent
Paid Media Specialist
About the Company
Our client is a social & content communications agency, built for modern brands. Their approach to business is both creative and innovative with an emphasis on storytelling at all stages from strategy development through production management to output delivery – so your brand can tell its story in unique ways that will engaging audiences around the world!
About the Role
As a Paid Media Specialists, you are responsible for driving digital media campaigns for the client’s partners from planning to implementation and reporting. You’ll be the team’s digital media expert, proactively developing campaigns that help our clients achieve their objectives through digital media.
- Work across different briefs to develop integrated digital media campaigns.
- Plan media allocations and budgets through the development of digital media plans for approval.
- Collaborate with team members to pitch campaigns and new ideas to clients.
- Implement approved digital marketing campaigns communicating clearly with other internal agency teams on creative requirements and timelines.
- Monitor and optimise media campaigns based on performance trends.
- Develop campaign reports highlighting key trends, insights and opportunities to share with client’s partners and team members.
- Lead key relationships with media partners to gain latest insights, opportunities and capitalise on changes in trends for client partners.
- Sharing new and innovative ideas on how to help partner achieve their campaign objectives.
- Experience planning & managing digital marketing campaigns
- Experience in running SEO/SEM campaigns
- Proven track record of delivering strong media-focused strategic thinking.
- Proficiency with Facebook Ads Manager & Google Ads Manager
- Capable to lead engaging conversations about your campaigns and work with client partners.
- Strong communication skills to confidently share ideas and present work to others.
- Strong organisational skills to manage multiple briefs and campaigns
- Preferably with marketing strategy foundation and/or experience in an agency environment.