Website DNA Talent
About the Company
Our client is operating as global scale up, to ensure autonomy and speed of execution, but are backed by two well-established and well-respected energy businesses.
They focused on a cheaper, greener, simpler approach and pride of their excellent customer service.
About the Role
You will be part of the client’s Operations team who assists with billing, transfers, and service order requests. You will also need to be able to adapt to new responsibilities and work outside your area of expertise. If you have a drive for success, a desire to provide exceptional service, and want to work for a company you’d be proud to recommend to your friends, then this could be the job for you.
- Respond to email enquiries in a timely manner and prioritise customer connections.
- Liaise with external stakeholders, including service providers and customers, to ensure that transfers and service orders are processed promptly.
- Provide customers with timely information on impacts of metering and tariff changes.
- Manage exceptions and ticket creations for operational tasks;
- Respond to incoming communications/emails from internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure that customers’ accounts are set up correctly so statements can be generated.
- Assisting in customer billing exceptions
- Knowledgeable of market transactions and business-to-business billing
- Having worked in the eastern states of Australia in the electricity and gas markets;
- Having knowledge of the processes associated with Service Orders and Transfers;
- A strong understanding of network tariff applications;
- Proficient in MSATS, Google sheets and Excel;
- Experience in resolving difficult complaints which includes managing conflict;
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to build rapport with customers and internal stakeholders;
- Sounds judgement and decision making skills
- A proven ability to think laterally and innovatively