Website DNA Client
Our client is one of Australia’s largest privately owned construction, industrial and environmental services organisations. As a national business, they operate from city centres through to remote locations, and employ over 700 people Australia-wide.
The company believes in their people and are central to what they do. Our work environment is positive, collaborative and open, and we operate as a team. We are firmly committed to looking after our staff, from safety in the workplace through to professional development, ongoing training and equal opportunities.
We seek an exceptional Operations Manager – to join our Western Australia team. This position is located in our Karratha office.
Reporting to the Divisional Manager, your main responsibilities will be to manage manning and machinery of our Karratha office. This role will work closely with Senior Management and the project team, to ensure operational and financial performance targets are met.
- Manage the overall cash flow position for North West Operations
- Ensure that Plant and Equipment is operated to achieve maximum efficiency and implement strategies to continually refine and improve performance
- Assist with cost management including preparation of progress claims, variations and project budget control
- Identify innovative and efficient site methodology and drive continuous improvement in execution
- Promote employee development and utilise employees’ skills effectively to deliver a high performing, positive and proactive work culture.
- Supporting OH&S and Environmental Management Plans of the company
- Carry out regular inspections of work areas and equipment, to ensure the highest quality operating environment
- Be a critical link between operations, management and maintenance personnel
- Minimise company wastage (resources and materials) through planning and training
- Drive the Company’s performance in relation to financial, commercial and technical parameters
- Develop visible plans for goal accomplishment
Essential skills and experience
- Time management skills and ability to identify priorities based on business need, accomplish objectives effectively, in a timely manner
- Intermediate level of computer literacy and competence (Word, Excel, Outlook, Pronto)
- Experience with mobile plant and machinery including maintenance
- Experience in plant maintenance
- Mining Industry experience preferred
- The ability to work autonomously and work well under pressure
If this sounds like you, then send your CV and covering letter through to the following email address: email@example.com