Website DNA Client
Our client is a global industry leader in access solutions using the latest technologies worldwide particularly in the commercial, industrial, and residential use. Due to a change within the business, they are looking for an Operations Manager to commence immediately.
The successful candidate will be a strong and influential leader, innovator and motivator with a proven ability to positively influence and manage, with extensive hands-on experience within the door solutions business. The Operations Manager will oversee the development and implementation of product and venue strategies and ensure the implementation of the brand strategy and brand initiatives
As Operations Manager, you will be accountable to lead the successful delivery of production, maintenance execution and logistics in accordance with our strategic plan.
- Direct the planning and assignment of work to ensure efficient use of resources.
- Must have the ability to liaise with builders, architects, suppliers, subcontractors & specifies offering excellent communication
- Resilient in dealing with all matters and excited about change
- Strong knowledge of WHS standards and are able to quickly and accurately pick up any issues
- Cultivate relationships with staff and customers alike and display outstanding communication skills
Essential skills and experience
- Ability to support multiple, complex projects and changing priorities.
- Ability to rapidly learn new systems and procedures.
- Strong people management capability and demonstrated experience in managing teams.
- Exceptional communication skills with excellent listening, interaction and writing ability.
- Ability to work well under multiple deadlines and pressure
If this sounds like you, then send your CV and covering letter through to the following email address: email@example.com