Website DNA Client
Our client are leaders in the electronics manufacturing creating hardware for different solutions in various scenarios, using broad in-house knowledge as the backbone of the operation.
Due to the company’s success, they require an Operations Manager to contribute to the strategic and analytical thinking of the business so as to achieve the growth and profile objectives. You will join a team that is best practice focussed, ensuring their manufacturing systems and processes always satisfies the customer’s needs.
Hands on from the start, you will be coaching staff, innovating and challenging the operations status-quo. You will drive all aspects of manufacturing across the business ensuring operations are safe, efficient, profitable and compliant.
- Direct the planning and assignment of work to ensure efficient use of resources.
- Develop, implement and improve a maintenance system and production schedule.
- Deliver the Business Plan by providing leadership, coaching and mentoring to team members
- Ensure challenging targets are set and achieved for the Melbourne Operations Team
- Prepare and present distribution reports as required, with an emphasis on continuous improvement.
- Drive a cost effective and profitable department meeting agreed service levels while adhering to budget.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships and two-way communication with co-workers and other personnel throughout the Company.
Essential skills and experience
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proven ability to lead, coach, influence and motivate team leaders and employees.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage a varied workload in a busy environment.
- Ability to build rapport, communicate and influence all levels of management and employees.
- Demonstrate role model behaviors and foster a positive team culture.
- Ability to manage competing priorities, solve practical problems and deliver continuous improvement.
If this sounds like you, then send your CV and covering letter through to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org