Website DNA Client
Privately owned and established in 2005, emerging from specialist mechanical pipework and hot tapping works right through to today where the company have become one of the leaders within the water and wastewater pipeline Construction and Civil industry within Queensland. The company’s core values of hard work, innovation and flexibility allow strategic delivery of small to large scale projects whilst also having the capabilities to offer any emergent responsive works for local clients.
Due to organisational growth and future project planning we are keen to add an Operations Manager to our Gold Coast head office. You will have minimum of 5 years’ industry experience within the water and sewerage, utility industry, most recently delivering projects valued between $2-10M
Our emphasis is on building loyal teams and providing functional support through well-developed systems our company holds.
This role would suit someone who is dynamic and driven by success and leadership. This is a unique opportunity to join a family owned company and play a key role in its growth. The right person will enjoy rolling their sleeves up and be rewarded for their efforts.
Essential skills and experience
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) (optional but preferred)
- Diploma of Project Management or equivalent (preferred)
- Experience delivering civil infrastructure construction projects (water, sewer, reticulation augmentation and all utilities, etc.) ;
- Demonstrated knowledge of understanding specifications and a solid reputation with your client reps and fellow workforce;
- Track record delivering successful projects;
- Proven ability in leading team safety, quality and environmental standards;
- Demonstrated ability to drive the program to meet project objectives;
- Ability to analyse and interpret head and subcontract agreements, provide innovative recommendations and prepare contractual claims and variations;
- Manage Procurement internally and externally.
- You will work with and liaise directly with the General Manager and Director
- Small to mid tier company mentality is essential
- Need not apply if above qualifications are not met
If this sounds like you, then send your CV and covering letter through to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org