Website DNA Talent
About the Company
Our client is the most dependable and quickly developing Business Internet Providers in Australia, New Zealand, and Asia. Our client network carries the internet and telephony traffic for a portion of Australia’s biggest organizations and government divisions.
- Provide 2/3 level support
- Client and management reporting
- Managing client expectations
- Complete understanding of routing, switching and wiring security
- Working with/implementing hosted VoIP solutions
- Proactive approach to develop/improve internal systems
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Understand the value of solving the problem once
- You will be self-managed, highly organised and familiar with client facing roles; aware that communication with the client is just as important as your technical skills and know how.
- 3 years’ plus experience in Networking and/or associated Degree Networking.
- Solid understanding of networking (Routing, Switching, Wireless and Security)
- Solid problem solving and decisions making skills
- CCNA Minimum
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Understands the value of teamwork and the promotion of a positive team culture
- Experience with LAN/WAN networking including firewalls, VPN, VLANs and WiFi
- Previous experience in MSP/ISP will be regarded highly