Website DNA Talent
Our client is recognized as a world-wide leader in innovation with over 100 years’ experience in lighting and luminaires. Our client is a global company, and in Australia have a history of technological leadership in the retail and wholesale markets.
- Responsible for continuously managing the introduction of new LED products into the Trade, Retail and Specification markets with the help of the internal fixture product manager.
- Developing programs to drive preferred product mix with in Major Accounts
- Building, conducting product training programs for internal and external customer training.
- Specification market management and key account management responsibilities.
- Project and contract management.
- Work with the retail and trade sales channels on new product introduction.
- In conjunction with marketing prepare tools and release data for the growth and the customer to achieve targets for new products.
- Determine the market possibilities for new products whilst extending the market for established products.
- Promotes the company’s image at a national and international meetings, seminars and conventions as required.
- Ensure sound and continuing education on latest technology developments locally and overseas, through in-house training or external courses.
- Manages suitable levels of contacts with the marketplace through customer and site visits. Maintains sound working relationships with customers, branches, representatives, suppliers, regulators and customer marketing / technical departments.
- Manage all levels of product compliance and approbation in accordance with the Australian rules and regulators
- Assist with technical support as required.
- Follow through new product application process
- Follow through new product from concept to launch.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in the Specification lighting,
- electrical wholesale and lighting OEM markets will be highly regarded
- Proven record of sound product knowledge.
- Skills in negotiation, staff motivation and leadership.
- Requires wide business experience and extensive knowledge of company’s activities with the ability to innovate and communicate ideas effectively.
- Maintains a persuasive and credible presentations style.
In return we can offer you a great team, working environment and a broad range of products to showcase.The chance to work for a world leader in leading technology of LED and Lumanaires.