Website DNA Client
Unique opportunity to join a Melbourne-based retail to identify, source, network and build growth focused relationships and partners. Focusing on the wholesale marketplace you will use your experience within industry to collaborate and create content or ranges for retailers; guiding the Melbourne team on direction and market analysis of client upcoming expectations. This will allow you to build and extend a global B2B market position.
A strong focus will be on developing and managing relationships with business partners and working with them on business growth opportunities beneficial to all parties.
As part of the Leadership team this position will play a key role in the development and implementation of our business development plan and providing input into strategic business growth and improvement decisions.
- Lead by example in supporting, coaching, motivating and engaging the team to strengthen overall performance capability
- Identify opportunities and strategies to build a global sales strategy to allow the company to grow strategically and profitably into the future
- Assist and ensure the team makes viable commercial decisions
- Identify and develop plans, forecasts, budgets and reports to achieve business goals
- Manage the growth pipeline’s projects effectively and efficiently
- Ensure our brands are recognised as leaders in their segments, understanding and connecting to consumer needs
- Meet or exceed KPIs set by management team
- Liaise with all national centres, driving a collaborative, national sales approach
Essential skills and experience
- Minimum of 5 years B2B sales experience
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Knowledge of the internet and how to maximise sales opportunities
- Business plan, tender writing and report writing skills
- Ability to travel interstate and internationally when necessary
- Rapport and relationship building at a commercial level
- Ability to communicate and present effectively
If this sounds like you, then send your CV and covering letter through to the following email address: email@example.com