Website DNA Talent
About the company
Our client is an Integrated Advertising Agency. Professional paths are enriched by the diversity of our experiences, which brings new and surprising perspectives to the table. They are collectively epic thinkers, observers, artists, makers, inventors, narrators, and collaborators.
- Manage, develop and deliver high-performing strategic web-based solutions ensuring key objectives, budgets, timelines and quality control are achieved.
- Comprehensive understanding of web content management systems with the ability to customise WordPress themes and CMS’ such as Salesforce Demandware.
- A passionate individual who can work autonomously and collaboratively on fast moving projects across a variety of digital platforms and ensure translation of concepts through to implementation consider innovative solutions for accessibility, compatibility and performance.
- Support key projects and campaigns from concept through to execution with proficiency in but not limited to HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, PHP and responsive websites.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to website pages and eDMs.
- Plan and execute cross-platform browser testing (Mac/PC/IOS/Android).
- Implement Responsive email newsletters across the major email platforms such as Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor and Emarsys.
- Work with the Project Lead and Studio Manager to provide accurate estimates for work to be completed and evaluate system specifications against business requirements and the brief.
- Demonstrate best practice digital methodology and UX design to develop mobile first and responsive websites and high-end creative solutions within EPIC*.
- Confident in pitching ideas to the team and clients to deliver strategic solutions. Share current digital insights with the extended team – what’s trending in multimedia and new technologies. Strive for millimetre precision with high attention to detail and quality assurance of output.
- Proficient time management, organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure with humour and multi-task to meet ‘D’ day.
- Be a good listener that can take constructive criticism with a smile, digest and recalibrate to accommodate feedback positively for yourself and the wider team.
- Actively participate in self-development and learn new skills that will assist in your personal growth as a senior member of the creative team.
- 6+ years industry experience in front end development and creating innovative, digital and responsive solutions for a wide range of platforms within the Marketing + Advertising, Arts + Culture, Architecture + Design or other related industries.
- STRATEGIC + INTUITIVE – insights always to be demonstrated and at the core of any creative task– Always ask WHY! Before the HOW!
- MANAGE diverse projects across channels.
- KNOW-HOW and highly efficient in working across the Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Animate, After Effects, XD and Premiere.
- EPIC ambassador that actively contributes to our core creative offering and legacy.
- COMPELLING internal and external facing innovative solutions across platforms